Agricultural machinery’s operational conditions, type of activities and weather circumstances significantly influence and make unpredictable fuel consumption and maintenance costs of vehicles. As operational expenses are continuously rising, monitoring of fuel consumption and technical condition of the vehicle are becoming more important. Agricultural machines are expensive vehicles and fleet owners need precise information in order to maximize the return on investment.
The Inventure FMS Gateway for agricultural machinery supports fleet management (AVL) systems with aim to acquire, process and transmit vehicle specific information such as fuel consumption, fuel level, total engine hours, RPM, etc.
What is an FMS Gateway?
Inventure FMS Gateway for Agricultural Machinery - intelligent and cost-effective CAN bus interface which connects directly to the vehicle communication network, obtains data from vehicle operating on the field and transfers vehicle related technical information to any telematics system (AVL).
Inventure off-the-shelf solution covers most well-known brands such as John Deere, Claas, New Holland, Fendt, ect. When standard devices are not enough, our experienced engineers are ready to provide tailor-made solutions regardless of the country the company is based in. We deliver client focused services by challenging, identifying key areas, analyzing requirements and providing the most cost-effective solutions which bring significant value to companies operating vehicle fleets. Please kindly contact us for further information.
With Inventure FMS Gateway for Agricultural Machinery you can
- Stop fuel theft
- Reduce maintanence costs
- Minimize down-time
- Receive precise data
- Have access to high-precision machinery performance and logistics information
- Use the same solution for every brand and type
- Use the data for running the fleet cost-effectively
Output according to FMS Standard
- Fuel related information: Total fuel used, Fuel level
- High Resolution Total Vehicle Distance
- Vehicle's status information: Vehicle speed, Engine speed, Engine temperature, Accelerator, Brake, Clutch pedal position
- Total engine hours
- Vehicle weight: Axle weight, Axle location
- Service distance
- Vehicle ID
- Easy integration with Fleet Management Systems
- Reliable and precise data
- The data cannot be manipulated
- General solution for the entire fleet
- Reusable hardware - only software needs to be updated
- No warranty issues - installation with Inventure Contactless CAN adapter
- UN ECE type approval (E7)
Inventure FMS Gateway for Trucks is recommended to be installed with Inventure Contactless CAN adapter in order to avoid incorrect connections and any vehicle warranty issues. The non-galvanic method guarantees that no signal is sent back to the vehicle’s CAN bus. The adapter can either be used together with Inventure FMS Gateway, or independently, with any GPS based vehicle tracking (AVL) systems.